Sunday, October 4, 2009

Cold season continues

I wish I could update saying all is well is the great city of Hutto, TX, but this is not the case.  Lyric and I are both coughing up a storm (literally-it has been raining all week) and I am ready for a brighter day.
Since my last post, we went to The Woodlands for my sister's fabulous wedding and we are so happy to have Uncle Daniel as part of our family!  I will try to post some pictures soon...I just have to find some.  Miss Lyric didn't nap that day and couldn't make it through dinner at the reception, so she and Gami wrapped it up and called it a night.  Then, hours later (after the reception was over) Nick and I are headed for the ER, where we would spending the next 5 hours waiting to make sure Lyric did not have pneumonia or a return of the Swine Flu.  Long story short-she is perfectly fine.  My nighttime cold meds are now kicking in so I must say goodnight, sleep tight, and say a prayer for Lyric tonight.

New this week: she is so affectionate and kisses everything in site: herself in the mirror, her books, her toys, her Stassy cat, and many for mom and dad of course!  I always preview my pictures on our camera so I can let her look at herself and she has to kiss every photo-it is adorable!!  At 8 1/2 months, she is moving quicker by the second and zips around furniture.  The other day, I was meeting Nick at the store, and he said to me over the phone-"Well...I found something I think I want."  I immediately think, great!  NBA 2k10 just came out and all we need is another video game!!  To my surprise, he had picked out a little walker lion that she can push around and later ride.  She wants to go so fast with it that we have to sit in front as speed bumps.  (And I must add that she had to give kisses to every toy she laid her eyes on...I can't wait for Christmas!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment