Sunday, October 11, 2009

Da-da Da-da Da-da Da-da, Da!

The day has come!!  Her first word....Da-da!!  My mom and I had just pulled her out of the tub when she started babbling.  We looked at each other and said, 'that sounded like she just said "Da-da"!'...and before we finished that thought, she let out a very clear Da-da.  I ran to get Nick and his first reaction was to say that it didn't count since she is not yet talking to him, or about him.  However, since he has heard it all morning, he agrees that this is officially her first word~time to grab a pen and dust off the baby book!

We took Whatley family portraits for LuLu's birthday, so I'll post the link in a couple of weeks to share.  She, of course, was absolutely adorable in her new little outfit from etsy!  I'll take her out for my own 9 week photoshoot in Austin once it warms up again...hopefully next weekend.

Happy, happy birthday to Pom Pom, LuLu, and Uncle Jeremy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment