Saturday, September 19, 2009

Swine Flu

Most of you know we just recovered from the Swine Flu.  Baby girl is doing very well and didn't let the flu slow her down...you would've never known she was sick by looking at her!  Lyric's Gami came to see us last week and we are so fortunate she was able to stay and help with her.  Thank you Gami!


 This is from one of many visits to the doctor


In honor of the Texas vs Tech game today, I've posted the pictures below for Uncle Jeremy.



New this week: I discovered Kid to Kid, a kids consignment shop.  I highly recommend all of you moms find one near you or to come visit us and we'll go to mine.  :)  I bought 8 outfits and a halloween costume for her for $22!! I tried her little fairy costume on right away and discovered it's nearly impossible to get off once it's over her head-I had to cut the strap in order to pull it off!!  No worries, though- I'll have a friend fix it and we are good to go!

We are having to learn to sleep through the night again, after being sick, so say your prayers for us!

1 comment:

  1. There's a Kid to Kid about a mile away from my house, love it. Glad to hear she's feeling better!

    ReplyDelete