Monday, October 26, 2009

Pumpkins for sale

We went to my parent's for Lyric's first 9 month photo shoot and also made a trip to their local pumpkin patch.


 





 

New this week:  She claps and she LOVES to dance to her singing bear that Mimi gave her when she was born.  (I'll post the video if I can ever figure out how, so until then...I've posted a picture of Lyric dancing and giving her bear kisses.)  Her appetite has kicked into high gear and she is eating like a champ!  We tried cheddar cheese today and it was love at first bite!  (Like mother like daughter, I guess!)  Also noteworthy news this week is that we are FINALLY sleeping through the night again!  Amen!


At her 9 month well visit, she weighed 16 lbs, 10 oz and is 24" long. 

1 comment:

  1. She's so petite compared to Kendall, 22 lbs and 29 in long at 9 month appt!

    ReplyDelete