Friday, August 28, 2009

Home sweet home

Lyric and I just had an eventful evening. While we supposed to be leaving to go to the first football game of the year, we spent an hour driving around searching for our three dogs that got out. For anyone who has lost a dog, trying to find one is challenge...add 2 more and you've got a feat!! I eventually find Molly and Sweet Girl together and we continued to drive around searching for Dotti. I stopped by the house to drop off the 2 girls and Lyric and I hit the streets again. Sadly, we returned home without Dotti and to my surprise, we go to the backyard and find ALL 3!! I guess Dotti found her way home before I locked up her babies.

Needless to say, we passed on tonight's game and we look forward to next week's. At least I have a week to order the cute hippo onesies from amazon. Go Hippos!!

...and welcome home: Dotti, Miss Molly, and Sweet Girl

2 comments:

  1. Girl, you were loosing dogs in college too. I remember helping you search for Darby one night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What can I say...practice makes perfect I guess!

    ReplyDelete